Learn the how to use the key features of the AIA Contract Documents software. Topics to be covered include:
- Initial access of the online application for AIA Contract Documents (ACD5)
- Documents on Demand customers (formerly Docs100 and Docs300 customers
- Pick the right product for the job
- Single User Annual Unlimited License
- Document Mover Utility
- Create New Project/New Document
- Editing New Documents (Contracts and Forms)
- Multi User Annual Unlimited License
- Creating and Understanding the Role of the Administrator
- Inviting Users
- Migration of Projects and Documents
- The Good, The Bad and Avoiding Pitfalls
- Open Q&A
Will Harris, AIA - American Instittue of Architects Contract Documents
Will Harris hails from Augusta, Georgia where he attended school but enjoyed each summer in Newark, New Jersey. He now resides in Germantown, Maryland where he has lived since 1998.
Will says he has enjoyed the perfect trifecta as a Life Guard, a United States Marine, and now as a Leader of Technology at the American Institute of Architects in Washington, DC where he heads the Technical Support Team for AIA Contract Documents, a role he has held since 2003.
His cultural background and focus on community collaboration while serving in capacities as HR Assistant, IT Technician, AMS Support agent, and lastly as Leader in the Support Division over AIA Contract Documents has led him to a number of volunteer opportunities and community leadership roles. Will attended college while both on-board naval aircraft carriers and at the Technical College of the LowCountry in Beaufort, South Carolina. Immediately upon retirement from the military, he came to work at the American Institute of Architects, starting in a support role to his current responsibility of outreach and education for the latest delivery of AIA Contract Documents Software via their latest online platform known as ACD5.
Program Length: 90 minutes
Note: A link to the webinar and any handout materials will be emailed to all registrants by September 20, 2017.