Description: Your front office professionals juggle many tough responsibilities. One of the most important is serving as “lookout” for anything that might threaten the safety and security of employees and guests. And, in this day and age, there’s really no telling how serious a security threat you may find yourself coming up against. So it is important to equip your team with the knowledge and skills to protect the front office area – and themselves.
In this program, participants will learn:
- How to spot – and eliminate – holes in your reception area’s security
- Tips for exuding a take-charge attitude while still remaining friendly and helpful
- Behaviors that immediately clue you in that someone intends theft, property damage, or some other illegal activity
- Strategies for defusing angry or upset visitors or co-workers before a situation escalates
- Tactics potential thieves or intruders may use to distract and slip past you – and how to stop them
- Emergency-response procedures to know backward and forward
Course Length: 1.0 hour
NOTE: Due to the large size of file, a link will be sent via email to access the presentation.